We have our first star and are working on our 2nd!
Welcome to Little Tree Child Care where big things come in small packages! The total enrollment is limited to 39 children, so we are able to provide your little ones with small classroom sizes. We offer services for children at least 6 weeks of age. We are now also offering before and after school care.
We know that the Early Childhood years are precious ones, which is why we take great pride in the fact that you have entrusted us with your children. It is our privilege to care for your children and provide them with a safe and nurturing environment.
Our program is very flexible. Children need structure but also the freedom that allows creativity to develop and self discovery to occur. Each day includes a circle time where we read, sing songs, learn about the weather and calendar and talk about the stories. We also play games about color, shapes, and emotions. Other concepts integrated into our program are done throughout the day.
- Arts & crafts: Your child will be exposed to many mediums to encourage creativity. The process is the focus, the result is a masterpiece!
- Social development: We emphasize manners, consideration for others, cooperation and working together. Children learn about emotions and develop a strong foundation of social skills.
- Mathematics: Counting, sorting, shapes, colors, addition & subtraction
- Languages: Sentence development, syntax, appropriateness of words.
- Physical development: Large & small motor skills
- Nature & Science: Outside and inside activity geared at learning about science & nature and the fun and importance of both.